UK Tier 4

UK Tier 4  – Tier 4 Visa


Are you already in the UK and want to extend your UK Tier 4? Then please get in touch with us. We will assist you in enrolling at UK University. Please note you must pass to get admission in your first course. For example, If you were here in the UK with a  Tier 4 student visa for an MBA, you must pass your MBA to get admission into other MSc or PhD or DBA courses. If you are failed, then unlikely you will not gain entry to the university as many UK universities require a progress report. So, first, you need to focus on your study.


UK Tier 4

UK Tier 4

What is UK Tier 4?

UK Tier 4 student visa allows an international student from outside the country to enter the UK as a student, generally for university. It’s a visa for an international student to study at the UK educational institute. Once students are here, they can extend or switch their visas. This visa has replaced Tier 4 (General) from the UK student visa. Tier 4 Degree students who wish to work in the UK after the successful complication of their course can apply for PSW.

What is PSW in the UK?

PSW stand for a post-study work permit. It allows international students to extend their stay in the UK towards work experience for two years after completing courses. Students can work in any sector or job during the first year after graduation until they find suitable work and move forward with a general work visa such as Tier 2. Or they can go back to their own country.


Who are eligible for PSW in the UK?

You need to successfully complect your bachelor, or Master or PhD level course.


Does Tier 4 affect the university?

Yes, it depends on where do you study. For example, if you have completed your course at publicly funded colleges with Tier 4, you will not be allowed to work. However, if you are University graduates, you will be allowed to study at a higher level or a new course at the same level but need to prove a link to your completed course. Similarly, educational institutes such as universities can also confirm that the course benefits the student’s career aspirations.



UK Tier 4 Near me – Education Consultancy London

So, you might be looking for an education consultancy in London to the extent of your student status; then, you can contact us. Similarly, contact us to know more as below.

  • tier 4 visa extension
  • tier 4 student visa
  • tier 4 visa
  • PSW visa
  • gov uk tier 4
  • study in uk consultants
  • uk education consultants
  • education consultancy London
  • uk student visa consultants
  • graduate visa
  • education consultancy companies uk
  • short term student visa


If you want to know our partner UK University list, please look. Similalry, Have a look at our social media for regular updates. Finally, if you are already in the UK and want to extend, please fill it below.


    1 Personal Details

    2 UK Immigration History ( if Applicable )

    2A UK Study History ( if Applicable )

    3 Agent Details ( if Applicable )

    4 Details of Course(s) for which you wish to Apply

    Course title

    5 Full Academic History and Qualifications

    Please list results, including those which are pending. Please attach photocopies of your certificate, transcripts, copies of all UK Visas (if applicable) copies of previous CAS', enrollment letters, and student status letters. You must give details of every institution at which you have studied even if you did not receive an award from that institution.

    6 English Language Requirements

    7 How did you hear about us?

    8 Data Protection Declaration and Tearm and Conditions

    9 Later we will request docs as below, if it require